Music Banter - View Single Post - The worst case ever of child abuse by a musician in modern times?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 07:01 PM   #63 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And for those of you who ask, will I now stick to what I said about how I view music created by people guilty of such heinous crimes, yes: I have deleted their music from my PC, erased the review I did of their album in my journal and I will be dumping the CD.

Anyone who thinks that's over the top has not yet read the article. An evil man of pretty much unparalleled depravity. May he burn in Hell and have the worst possible time in prison. Bastard. And **** those excuses for mothers too. God! How are there such people in this world???
I don't know who the heck that guy is. But yeah I can see you being upset if you were a big fan of theirs. I am Genesis fan and like all things connected to them. I was totally disgusted to hear Jonathan King was accused. Jonathan King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Paul Pitts the singer of Surfer Blood was accused of domestic violence. The whole incident spoil thier music for me. Surfer Blood's John Paul Pitts Arrested for Battery | News | Pitchfork

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
lyrics from one of their songs.
I have no idea who the band is or what their lyrics are... it seem like no big loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Man, I have been missing out with this thread.
I don't know if you post a picture of him because of his reputation for what he did to about two dozen young boy, but in a thread about pedophiles artist that gif is kinda like pouring salt on the wound & adding insult to injury. I can't stand him, I can't stand his music. I wouldn't buy or download anything he did.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote