Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:11 AM   #881 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
No that's not the impression I got. And it's you're.

So, I'm not one of those "Christians" and neither are you obviously, so why bring them up?

You don't know ****, you are blaming Christians for killing and enslaving people, but so did Hitler, so does lot's of freaking religions and organisations. So that's another invalid comment.

So basically, you need to calm down with your opinions and let people think for themselves.

Got it?
I'm not saying only christians do these things.....I'm saying that religions brings upon war after war after war....Holocaust-Religion Based, Crusades-Religion Based, Spanish Inquisition-Religion Based, The fighting going on between Isrealies and Palestinians--Partly religion based, Countless holy wars going on all the time in the middle east-Religion based, ......tell me how its an invalid comment, sounds like your just typing shit so that you wont look like a dumbass, which you continually prove to me that you are. Instead of saying I dont know ****, try, like I have done, and back up your posts with other facts, or, do you not know ****????maybe thats the reason all your post do is tell how dumb I am yet contain no factual information. So please, spare me the "Your stupid" post and post something intelligible...If your capable
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote