Music Banter - View Single Post - The "get [insert forum member here] into [insert genre or subgenre here]" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 09:20 AM   #66 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie kid View Post
I thought you said you weren't angry! Maybe put him on the ignore list or something so you're not forced to read "negative comments". The Internet isn't exactly a utopia of positivity.
Oh give me a break will you! If I was angry you'd know it. Where do you see anger in that post? Just because I'm not Zen calm does not mean I'm angry. But as this goes on and on I am in danger of becoming angry as the thread seems to be in danger of being hijacked. Again. I'm trying to NOT turn this into all about DJ, and you're not helping that. I've answered him as courtesy demands, and because he always says I ignore him and am rude; now I'm to be taken to task for that? There was no need for his comment. I'm letting him know that. Everywhere I go he follows me with his negativity and I'm pretty sick of it. I just don't know why he can't leave a thread he's not interested or involved in alone, but once he sees my name it seems it's like a red rag to a bull.

And may I say, it does not help that you're commenting on his, and my, comments even though I asked you not to. I do NOT want this to be another thread bogged down in drama. I want it to return to its original intent not to become the DJ and Trollheart show so would you please show me the same courtesy and not mention him again? I'm not trying to be nasty but I've asked for the subject to be dropped. Now I'm asking again.

Thanks.

Last edited by Trollheart; 01-19-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote