Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 04:40 PM   #286 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Sorry about that. Somehow I thought I had covered it last week. Must have been a dream... Pressures of work you know. I'm only including the first entry as strictly speaking your album entry came in past the deadline, and anyway I'll need something for next week's update, in case you don't get to write any more before next Sunday. Again, sorry for the omission: just totally slipped by. Hope the entry below makes up for it.

Can some kind mod please add this (just what follows) to the main entry for this week? Thanks

Pipping even Urban to the finishing line this week, our own virtuoso YorkeDaddy is back with his third journal, http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...-personal.html, and the first one he's looking at is Broken Social Scene. Expect the usual deep ruminations and dissertations from this man who not only is a fantastic composer but one hell of a writer too. Could make next year's awards a close-run thing...