Music Banter - View Single Post - Be careful what you say, even on the internet; destroyed relationship
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 05:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
lol

Why wouldn't you date a feminist? Tbh I agree with the core principles of the original feminism.

It depends how they are tbh, I would get with a self identifying feminist if we agreed on the same things or if she wasn't a cock, if she was one of those who likes to use stats and superb mental gymnastics to play the victim then no.
i wont go too deep into this causew i believe my thoughts to me well documented. i really dont have a problem with the idea of feminism as a definiton but i hate everyone who calls themself a feminist. they are attention seekin psuedo-everythins.

plus i believe many womens issues are severely exagerated and feminists speak from the rectum

i would hope a feminist never would but then again i dont plan on askin about it on a date or whatever. my thoughts on feminists will likely not be spoken about in a relationship. i am just sayin that in relation to this thread if a feminist saw my post history over the last 10 yrs over multiple forums they would likely break up with me and reblog a tumblr gif in my honor
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote