Music Banter - View Single Post - Neil Young or Bruce Springsteen
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #92 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Let me clarify my last post. I was more emphasizing that I think Bruce is a superior live performer. I thought it was neat that he just segued into that guitar solo, that's why I was talking about it.

But since you brought up guitar playing, yeah let's talk about that. Yes, I have heard Neil Young on guitar, but I do not believe Young's guitar playing is superior to Springsteen's. Part Man, Part Monkey I think is one of Springsteen's best examples of his skill with the guitar. Thundercrack, Worlds Apart, Atlantic City, and the acoustic version of Born In The U.S.A. I think put him over the top.
He may be superior, and I do hear that Bruce is about the best live show tie money can buy, but neil isn't lacking at all. Like Unknown said, just check any live film or album (Weld is a good live disc that I think may also have a film coming with it soon as well). I am sorry to have such a harsh tone before too, it was unnecessary.

Big3

DUH DOI
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote