Music Banter - View Single Post - Irrational music hatred
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:13 AM   #75 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I never thought Stevie Nicks as that nasally. I thought she had a very good singing voice, especially circa Rumors days it was soft and sweet sounding . I heard a singer should sing slightly nasally, in between full nasal and non-nasal. Dylan singing style comes from how folk singer like Roscoe Holcomb sang.

I never got into Cohen, I don't hate him, hearing the few things I did wasn't enough for me to want to hear more. Nick Cave is another I can't get into. Even though they are critically acclaim by some members here, I never heard anything from them to pique my curiosity.

I like Don Van Vliet, but don't like Nick Cave. I like Roscoe Holcomb but not Cohen. I don't know why.
Me either love bug...Satch and I have gone ten rounds on the musical awesomeness that is Stevie Nicks .... I was wondering if that was his INSANELY UNFOUNDED REASON FOR DISLIKING HER (SHE IS STILL A LIVING LEGEND HOMIE)

Give Choen more of a chance... really he is one of my favorite lyricists....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote