Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter 2014 LOVEDUMP! <3
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:46 AM   #203 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yes, well "most people" haven't gotten a message saying they're a horrible person, to go fuck themselves, and that their boyfriend is only with them because he must be desperate and stupid. I'd like to see you get a message like that and then "laugh it off". I am pretty sure I am depressed on top of my anxiety and panic attacks, and right now I'm not in the mood to even consider that the message was sent in jest. I agree with Ped when she said it's too bad that this is being abused. Maybe only by one or two people, but it's still too bad.

At this point, it doesn't matter who the culprit is. I'm beyond the point of caring. I know that not everyone here is my friend. I just want this person to know that the message was not appreciated, no matter how it was supposed to be interpreted (I doubt it was a joke though). It was neither appropriate nor was it funny to me.

To the other 3 people who sent me nice messages, thank you. They are much appreciated.
I've seen someone say that before and I good reason to suspect someone in the polyamorous wifey club did it. Since dj is tied in with that group and I don't see him as being a bit compassionate in the least. The PM was wrong, no doubt about it. I don't why people have to explain to dj why. Personally I see him as a bit trollish by the way he is commenting on it - how he's comparing how he would act with the way he thinks you should act. I would rather defend your right to feel it was inappropriate and insulting (and understand why) than to find ways to say it wasn't.

I thought it was rude. I also see it as indicative of how some people act around here. But on the other hand I see there are more members concerned than are not.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote