Music Banter - View Single Post - Irrational music hatred
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 05:58 AM   #174 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
What makes you interested in music? See, I've never liked music, and then suddenly stopped liking it. I can't think of a song right that I've ever loved, and then hated, no matter how much my tastes have evolved and expanded since. If I were to ever suddenly not like Led Zeppelin because their music is too basic, or whatever the reason is, I'd question why I was listening to the music in the first place.
I kind of see them as a gateway towards punk.
For a lot of others I know that gateway was either Blink 182 and greenday. I'm not fond of blink either, or newer greenday. Not that I like greenday that much anyways.
I disliked blink even back when I liked Sum 41.

I really don't like sum 41 anymore, I only have them in my music library for nostalgia of a few of the more popular songs. Some songs aren't that bad, but as albums their discography doesn't have a single one that holds up as a whole.

edit: There's another band I used to love that I hate right now, which I forgot: Bowling for Soup.
Cheesiest stuff ever.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by totosama View Post
Muse.

Even if they release good music in the future (i honestly don't believe that will ever happen), i will still hate this band.
The only thing I've heard from these guys is the song I had to play on Rocksmith 2014. I hated it. xDD.

Last edited by Dylstew; 02-24-2014 at 06:14 AM.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote