Music Banter - View Single Post - Is MB a Tiger Beat music forum?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 07:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
Sorry I edited my last post. lol

I think the Rock and obscure band forums get more attention than the soul, r&b, country forums
This is true! True True I say...But the point of the place is to be able to talk about whatever kinda music turns your crank... I love soul and funk, but you won't find me on the boards, as much because I try to not speak about music unless I have the cold hard facts to back it up, and or the strong opinion...I am not saying I'm not well versed, but I don't feel comfortable flexing my soul muscles...So you are more likely to find me in indie and obscure areas because that is my one of my strengths... But I have picked up more music off this board, then I could alone, (and I am a psycho for music...) So back to the original post, do I do not feel that this forum is like a TigerBeat magazine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote