Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #7786 (permalink)
rockinlazys
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
You just have to take it all with a grain of salt and not let it bother you. It's the grammar, spelling and punctuation professors that really irritates me, all they know how to do is go around correcting people's spelling and punctuation. Sometimes I feel like I'm back in literature class in college. But 9 out of 10 replies are usually always respectful by most members here.You always have a few trolls here and there, you just have to sometimes be a better troll than they are. Its all just part of the Internet and nothing to give much concern.
Well as for grammar, spelling and punctuation I really am trying to improve. I got kicked out of High School and was never a good student. I Love to learn and am just learning to type and it is a challenge.My school was leaving this country for long periods and soaking up other cultures. No 12 countries in 15 days, more like 3 blocks per month. I do not know what a troll is? I see you are advising to just disregard, hard for me I am a fighter and hate bullies. I have done some hard time and even in that enviorment you did not speak like such #%&*@ unless you where plain stupid or new and thought you where the baddest cat and then you quickly learn ain't no such animal...As for the topic, This or that genre stinks is plain lazy, I can always find atleast something to like...
rockinlazys is offline   Reply With Quote