Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 06:32 PM   #13985 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Unsure as to how I've managed to avoid watching it until now, but I just saw The Blair Witch Project for the first time last night, at least in its entirety... and it scared the living **** out of me! Or should I say, the ending scared the **** out of me, up until that point I found everything to be pretty mildly frightening. Mostly, I was just annoyed with the bickering between characters, the female in particular. She was just unbearable, and not likable in the slightest sense. Anyways, I have a pretty low tolerance for the horror genre, so the point while they were in the house and all the anticipation that was built around the ending REALLY got to me. Freaked me the hell out. Words cannot describe. I'm sure there are people out there that completely despise this film and all the ****ty 'found footage' films that have followed in its footsteps, but it certainly worked on me.
I've been in those woods, it's kinda freaky that the movie was filmed so close to me. The only thing people know about Maryland is Old Bay, Crabs, Blair Witch Project, Beach House, and Phillip Glass.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote