Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:18 PM   #13988 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
After watch The Blair Witch Project, I'm hesitant to ever go hiking again, let alone in the woods the movie was filmed in.

Although I didn't get to see it in theaters, I totally believe some people had a hard time watching it, even to the point of getting sick. As much as the camera moves around, I found it a bit challenging to watch, even on the small screen. I wouldn't watch it again, the whole terror aspect comes from not knowing what you're going to see, and what you don't get to see. It wouldn't be as good a film if you actually got to see the Witch, or what actually happens after the filming ends.
I totally forgot about the motion sickness thing but now I remember reading about that, and thinking it was pretty silly. I guess I can see somebody who had motion sickness + high anxiety having to vomit, but I'm sure it didn't happen often. I would have been pretty pissed off if somebody sitting next to me threw up during the film because that would have been a big distraction from an otherwise great experience.