Music Banter - View Single Post - Has music become pussified?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:56 PM   #51 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
I don't have a problem in backing my opinion but can you please quote me where I said this was a fact?

This entire time I have expressed this is my opinion which I am entitled to have.

So why are you giving me a speech about my opinion being subjective when I never said that my opinion was fact?

If you disagree with it, that's fine... but don't say my argument is illogical just because you disagree with it. It comes off snobbish
Well, you've kind of stated it, buy you are correct: you've never directly stated your position as a fact.

But usually when most people form an opinion about an issue they try to have at least some factual knowledge about the topic before they make an opinion on the issue.

And to be perfectly honest, I have a hard time believing that any of your opinions on this issue were composed with some factual knowledge in mind beforehand.

It looks more like you're trying to rationalize some kind of bizarre emotional hatred for today's music, using twisted logic–But of course, this is just my opinion.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote