Music Banter - View Single Post - Has music become pussified?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #59 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Well, you've kind of stated it, buy you are correct: you've never directly stated your position as a fact.

But usually when most people form an opinion about an issue they try to have at least some factual knowledge about the topic before they make an opinion on the issue.
Your going in circles.

You already asked me to back my opinion up so why are you still lecturing me again?

It is not like I said... "pop music sucks" without giving any reasons for my opinion.

I stated my reasons for why I felt that way.

Now, I can elaborate further with more details as you asked earlier (I don't mine doing that) but I am not sure why you keep repeating yourself.

I know how to express an opinion and support it with facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
And to be perfectly honest, I have a hard time believing that any of your opinions on this issue were composed with some factual knowledge in mind beforehand.

It looks more like you're trying to rationalize some kind of bizarre emotional hatred for today's music, using twisted logic–But of course, this is just my opinion.
Instead of going in circles with why you think my opinion is so twisted and illogical why don't you state intelligent and factual reasons that challenges my opinion instead of calling it illogical or twisted?

How is my opinion illogical and twisted?

To be honest your just repeating yourself and it appears you are the one that has some type of snobbish attitude about my opinion.

Why don't you practice what YOU preach and present facts with why you disagree with my opinion because you have not done that either.

It just seems like you are going back and forth with me just for the hec of "disagreeing with me".
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote