Music Banter - View Single Post - Firefox Goes To the Bigots
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
Stonedtone
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I'm here for you, even if the rest of the forum doesn't care.

Conversely, you like to look for any opportunity to paint yourself as a victim to give you justification to attack someone's character. I'm not on your back, nobody's on your back, and it's ridiculous for you to think so. I have been nothing but respectful, unlike you, so relax for a second and realize that the post you made at the top of this page was extremely anti-welcoming, because first of all you have no idea if he has ever even BEEN on a forum, let alone being acquainted with the norms that people generally follow on one.

In an effort to remain on topic, I have a question for stoned: do you have a reason to be connected with OK Cupid in particular which has in turn fueled your frustration? Otherwise, there are a lot of dating sites out there that are probably equally usable, so why not just relocate to a different site?
Thanks, my friend.
I've done a bunch of dating sites. I did match.com 10 years ago and met a ton of great ladies, um and got laid a lot. I met my ex-wife there. I haven't been doing so well these days. I thought I'd give the cupid a try. I haven't had anyone since my wife left
Stonedtone is offline   Reply With Quote