Music Banter - View Single Post - Don Henley - Everything is different now- Music video
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Stonedtone
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
What's so lame? For someone who was complaining about not being welcomed here yesterday you're being more than a little snide and nasty I feel. If you don't like the song/artiste just don't post here. One way to lose friends and alienate people is to post pointless derogatory messages that don't need to be posted.

A lot of people don't like the Eagles or Henley, a lot of people do. This is what makes it such a wonderful world. You're perfectly free to dislike him, even deride him, but to do it in a thread in which I'm only posting to try and help someone out is what I would certainly consider lame. If this thread was titled "Do you like Don Henley?" then fine. But even then I would expect some sort of rationalisation or explanation of why you don't like him. Just posting one-word comments is no help to anyone.

The thing is, had I not read your OP I would have thought you were just another spammer trying to get your post count up. But I've seen you can write intelligently and concisely, which is why this surprises me. It may be only me but it's a real bugbear of mine when people snigger and put down artistes, bands, opinions, albums, without saying why they're doing it. Just seems lazy and, frankly, quite rude.
LOL. You're a trip
Stonedtone is offline   Reply With Quote