Music Banter - View Single Post - What state is the health service in where you are?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Irrelevant of all the above, though, there is one simple fact that people should know: If you subsidize a public service, you'll need to take more taxes. And in relation to ANY insurance, if you reduce the amount of money insurance companies get from otherwise healthy people, there is simply not enough money for those companies to cover the sick. This is how insurance works. And that's why you see sky-high premiums in a privatized system when more people are subsidized by tax dollars in a government-run insurance program. But on the same token, if people aren't getting private health insurance, the same thing happens. At least people will be forced to choose between public or private, and maybe a greater number will choose private and drive down the private premiums. But if the public option is cheaper because of subsidies, that's what they'll choose, and the government will win out in the end.

Just give it time. The system will provide its own evidence as time goes on.
There is no public option though. I'm not sure where you are getting that from.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote