Music Banter - View Single Post - Got something to say?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #58 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Let me respond as to why I put this here, I was venting. Which I have a right to do. And Trollheart is right, compassion goes a long long way. I nevet gave up the person in question, nor did I give intimate details about the conversation. What I find interesting is this person spoke for more then just themselves and said it was a comon thought. I started the thread to see if it was indeed a comon thought.And I put in the announcements to announce the fact that if anyone else also felt that way the could say it to my face instead of talking about me behind my back. Because you know what, Herm I make myself available to anyone on this board anytime someone stubs their toe or has a bad day ,to talk if they want to talk. 90 percent of my responses to ppls post say pm if you need me. Why am I not allowed to make it know that someone I cared about like a brother basically ripped my heart out during a tumultuous time in my life. So if that makes me the villian here by all means I'l wear that crown.
because you're being way melodramatic and self pitying. I've spent countless hours taking care of people on this board but I would personally be embarrassed to make a huge thread going on and on acting as though I deserve to be coddled when a friend was merely making a private criticism. I don't see why it's necessary to make a whole thread all about you when it's purpose would have been served in the spill your guts thread