Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #952 (permalink)
half_baked87
sammichestime

yeah i've had things stolen from me, multiple times. but im sure it wasnt so somone could support their drug habit, its because people are ****s. it happens. it is human, as is murder, rape. animals don't rape each other, they dont have sex for pleasure. and how many animals do you know selling smack in you're neighbourhood? besides, human beings ARE animals. we just happen to gifted with reason, so lets ****ing use it. and theres something to be said here for PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! if my kids got a hold of some smack, i'd blame my ****ing kids for beign such idiots, and then myself for not educating them enough, then the dealer. im not agrueing he should go to jail, but death? for a pound of herione? thats ridiculous. thats why we need to make sure people are educated, you have to put something in to get something back, not just make an example of a few people. it doesnt scare criminals, their not afraid to die, their most likely risking their lives every day if they're involved in something that could make them eligible for the death penalty.
half_baked87 is offline   Reply With Quote