Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 03:48 AM   #959 (permalink)
Spikey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i agree with half_baked, nothing, absolutely nothing justifies a death penalty, besides, there are worse things you could do to a man than killing him, personally, i think locking someone in a 2 by 2 cell for the rest of their lives is far worse. and take into consideration that sometimes, people are wrongly accused, for argument sake, let's imagine you were that australian guy and let's say those drugs were planted on you, how would you feel? you're going to die and you had nothing to do with it. lovely jubbly ey? mistakes are bound to happen. and half_baked was only talking about drug abuse, you're damn right i would blame my kids for buying the drugs, unlike rape and other crimes, i'ts a personal choice, personally, i would never blame the drug dealer, it's either your fault for not educating your kids or your kids fault for being stupid dumbasses. and you don't seriously believe that the death penalty serves as a deterrent? people commit murder in a abnormal state of conciousness, you don't seriously believe they stop and think about how they're going to be punished for killing someone. and i would really like to know cheeseman, could you be the one doing the executing?
If I found the fu**er, I would torture and kill him. So yes is my answer. I think prison is a soft punishment..The jails are filling up. IF THEY HAVE COMMITED THE CRIME AND IT IS CLEAR THEY HAVE DONE IT: The DEATH penalty is what is needed! I am talking about if someone i.e man a kills man b then man a should get the death penatly, now you tell me Adidass what drug runner or worker has not killed? Would you want your kids in the same neighbourhood? It is MY FAULT if my kids get the drugs..It is MY FAULT if that drug worker is our neighbourhood and I do nothing about it. And I will make it MY RESPONSIBLITLY to do away with him.