Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 10:47 AM   #964 (permalink)
half_baked87
sammichestime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey
now you tell me Adidass what drug runner or worker has not killed? Would you want your kids in the same neighbourhood? It is MY FAULT if my kids get the drugs..It is MY FAULT if that drug worker is our neighbourhood and I do nothing about it. And I will make it MY RESPONSIBLITLY to do away with him.
and yes, every drug runner has killed someone, just for fun, don't be so ****ing ignorant. its a stereotype. im willing to bet that half of them have never seen a gun, let alone killed someone. and no its not you're responsibility to "Do away" with anyone. its no ones responsibility because who can say they have the power of GAWD to make that final judgement? its barbaric and outdated, and we need to move onto better solutions. if the death penalty works oh so well and it's been used since the beginning of civiliation, how come we don't see the abolishment of crimes? how come we dont even see a major decrease in crime? because it doesnt solve ****. props to adidass for having some common sense.
half_baked87 is offline   Reply With Quote