Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 07:12 PM   #243 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Of course it's perfectly fine to worry about a black person carrying a gun to protect innocent lives.

A white person in the same scenario is just walking around the store exercising his second amendment rights so people shouldn't be scared or worried about the innocent white male.
Also brother white people do ****ed up things with guns, you are generalizing and minimizing the situation. You want my honest opinion, and you may want to sit down for this or take a moment and calm down before you come at me crazy after I say this.

WHITE PEOPLE DO TERRIBLE THINGS. <Serial killers, bombings, school shootings,) They put alot of time, effort, money, draw diagrams, find dumping grounds. **** like that.

BLACK PEOPLE DO TERRIBLE THINGS. < Home invasions gone wrong, shoot people because they are on the wrong street not flying their colors.
But here is the difference, black folks do it with no thought to it being 9 am on a Sunday morning and open fire in the middle of a church parking lot because they see the person they don't like in the cross walk.

Now brother both colors of people do heinous things and are equally guilty, but there is less chance of their being truly innocent bystanders that were not targeted in the first place. MEANING KIDS ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL OR WHATEVER. THAT is why in my opinion you have trigger happy cops.
It doesn't make it right at all.

And honestly someone with a gun in a store no matter what color in my opinion should get ****ing blasted if they re-****ingfuse to put down their weapon. And police should be allowed to do their job.

I worry about being a female on my way to my car at night, and I am not scared of the home boys, I am more scared of the lunatic in with the ether rag clinging to the undercarriage of my car. (WHO WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY BE WHITE!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote