Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 10:04 PM   #249 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The whole "They are dead" was supposed to be "They aren't dead".

I don't know why you choose to ignore all the open carry white males that roll up into stores and restaurants and aren't considered threats. They don't get shot to death and on top of them casually strolling through stores they have real weapons. In some restaurants they get kindly asked to leave, they don't get the police called on them at all.

Go ahead an ignore that big discrepancy all you want but it happens.

No one is claiming that all officers are that way but of course there are some bad officers that aren't good at their jobs and to immediately jump to their defense and worship their side of the story like it's gospel is naive as well.
I didn't ignore you go up and read what I wrote again.

Also you forget that in an open carry state your weapon is usually holstered, on your hip in plain view. So the white man shopping next to me in Arizona for example isn't going to bother me as much as the black man who has an AK47 picking out a valentines day card. OPENLY.

IT'S NOT HIS COLOR DUDE! It's the fact that it's A CHOPPER, or some other large weapon used in wars, armed robberies, ****ing drive bys. If a black man was getting his greeting card shopping on next to me with a glock in a holster in an open carry stat I wouldn't flinch.

You seem to really want MR Toy Gun to have been murdered because he was black and that's a little disturbing, because that mindset is exactly the reason the cops have a ****ing hard time investigating murders that take place in the projects because, 75% of people there think it's snitching to people who don't care about them. GARBAGE and has no basis in reality what so ever to say that the people that are there to solve the murder of your loved one doesn't give a ****. Homicide Det's are there 90 cause they love what they do and have a deep sense of wanting to to do something to help the person's family that lost their life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 08-16-2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: I forgot a couple things.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote