Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:30 PM   #3451 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

^Iceage at The Holland Project right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Finally got to cross Against Me! off my bucket list. They rocked the ****ing house last night at the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma, CA. I got to chat with Laura Jane Grace for a bit after the show and was just such a fangirl. They played a lot of older stuff which was great, I wasn't expecting to hear everything I did.

In just a few weeks I'll be seeing Swans at the Independent in SF and couldn't be more stoked.
the first time i ever saw ALL was at The Phoenix....awesome theater

i'll call you nect week to set up plans for the day ....cannot wait for this show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Going to see a triple bill with Sleep, Earthless, and Heavy Blanket this Sunday.

Should be ****ing amazing!

EARTHLESS Announce East Coast Dates with The Shrine
have to admit.....i'm jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post

The legendary N.Y band The Toasters are making a very rare foray to the U.K next month and are playing only a few miles away for me to make a trip that should be even more momentous (watch this space)
i'm not even really much of a fan of ska....but i've seen the Toasters several times.....the first time i was hooked....these guys really put on a fun show....you'll have a blast
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote