Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 09:42 PM   #990 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
what the fuck?! first of all , i was speaking of the various lobbies that make or brake the laws in your country and those lobbies are very much of the christian variety. second, it can be called backwardness if the rest of the world ( or should i say Europe, which has always lead the way and aparently it always will as far as human rights are concerned ) has moved on and declared the death penalty to be inhumane and barbaric. thirdly, i have every right to say " i knew you were gonna say that " because i really did know, and i wouldn't have the need to say that if your views and thoughts weren't so goddamn conservatively predictable!
In my country there has been multiple Supreme Court decisions that have continued to seperate the Church from the State. The Supreme Court...aka the supreme law of the land.

And no, not really. Honestly they aren't predictable because they don't just follow the same party every time. It just makes you look like a tool to try and take a cheap shot in a thread that has little to do with different politcal parties and just our opinion on a topic.