Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 07:16 PM   #326 (permalink)
Hades, Lord of the Dead
Groupie

Since the biggest 'slut' as you mortals put it is my brother, ZEUS, I'd have to say that the factors for sluttiness do not contain what sex you are. Looking from a Darwinistic standpoint, you mortals are meant to mate with the person who you best believe will give you the healthiest, fittest, most genetically superior offspring possible to ensure humankind lives on in the absolute best way possible... And let's be fair here, shotgunning it and having sex with as many things with legs as possible just isn't cutting it. I'm thankful for the high numbers of people who come through the Underworld daily, but they're all generally lousy.

How about, you find one person whom you believe will give you the healthiest, fittest, most genetically superior offspring possible, and make as many babies as you can with that one specific person, and when your children come of age, teach them to do as you did. Maybe then, the species will evolve from having problems such as "There's more people than food", and have problems more along the lines of "There's more planets than we can conquer".
Hades, Lord of the Dead is offline   Reply With Quote