Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter top 500-A response to the Rolling Stone 500
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 02:11 AM   #66 (permalink)
Chips Fontaine
Groupie

Aerosmith
Toys In The Attic

Most males progress through life in a predictable fashion. Once sex hits the male brain, their world is never the same. Yes, its true. I still think about sex all the time. Banging everyone, or how can I come up with a line to bang someone. Would I bang the ugly chick? Of course. The girl I work with who is a lesbian? She just never had a real man like me.

Yes, predictable.

But we of course don't start out that way. In fact, most men are scared at first to talk so someone they want to have sex with. Some even, never get the nerve, or guts to ever follow through with a simple "Hello".

I was like that once.

Then I found Walk This Way, and like St. Steven says, You aint seen nothin' till you're down on the muffin....

Well, maybe it wasn't as easy as listening to a song, but it helped my confidence. This album was a game changer in not only Aerosmith career, but in every teenage boys life. Sweet Emotion dammit, the greatest Aerosmith song of all time, and get this, everyone can relate to it. I remember hearing Can't catch me cause the rabbit done died, and I thought no matter how long I live I'll never be that cool to think of something so cool to say.

Long hair, a pack of Marlboros and a Walkman with this tape in it playing walking home at night after getting laid was at the time as cool as Steve McQueen driving a Shelby or Clint Eastwood brandishing a large handgun.

Bruce Springsteen once found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car, this album Steven Tyler and crew taught me the key to the universe was between the legs of a girl and you can be cool trying to get it.

How can I ever thank them properly?

10/10- A Masterpiece.
Chips Fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote