Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 08:10 AM   #1037 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
oh shit!! the supreme court is the supreme law of the land?! who would have thought it?! read my bio prick, i'm in law school and we have studied your legal system. now stop bitching and changing the subject and say something intelligent about your views on the death penalty and it's justifications beside "we save money by executing people in cold blood".
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
only God has the right to decide when someone lives or dies.
How is that changing the subject? YOU brought up God in this argument, in which I stated God has no subject here as it needs to be seperated from our Government.

I really would like to know why you (and others) think that after these people kill someone that having "to life with their crime" is such a punishment? Honestly there are some ****ed up people in the world that don't CARE. What they did does not effect them, some are still happy for what they did.

Think about the family of the person that has been killed. They will never get to see that person AGAIN. But have to live knowing that the murderer is still alive, still breathing after he took the life of their family member. That's horrid. I know a girl that is just know being charged of a hit and run where she killed someone while under the influence. SHE HAS NO REMORSE ON THE SITUATION AT ALL. And the sad thing is, I bet you she doesn't get more than 5 years. It's ****ed up.