Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 02:15 PM   #1056 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseman
Not bloody likely. I'm not having some prick the wouldn't know me from the next man casting his hypocritical ideologies at me while claiming his sh*t don't stink.
F*ck him and his generalisations
chill big boy, if i were you i wouldn't care what some 23 year old punk bitch thinks of me, but it does fascinate me that you're getting upset because i'm saying you're prone to violence, and yet, not once did you think about saying that it's not true, if it takes all kinds to make the world go arround, why not just say, yeah, i'm a bit on the edge, but i don't give a shit? or better yet, deny it completely.
we all make judgments about other people and those who say they don't are lying hypocrites. my shit stinks, and i have a lot of issues and things i don't like about myself, but this is an internet forum, i'm allowed to say what i think, i'm tired of this PC bullshit, oh, don't make judgements about other people blah blah blah.....i don't like violent people and based on your statements i have concluded that you are one, sorry if that hurts your feelings, sometimes i just don't give a shit.....sometimes i'm a dickhead, sometimes i say things without properly thinking them through. sometimes i just like getting a rise out of people and it was hella fun inducing a rise out of you ( not that it was my intention, it just came like an unexpected bonus )
now you can say what you want about me, but i still think people who voted for Bush are idiots and people who are for the death penalty have a dubious sense of morality...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote