Music Banter - View Single Post - Animal Rights Disproving Itself
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:54 PM   #39 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
so hypocrisy is apparently irrelevant to morality. who knew? i mean i'm not trying to to convince you to lose sleep. but you speak about morality as if its sole purpose is to make you feel better about yourself.
As far as morality on a personal level goes, that's kind of all that it is. Does stealing make you feel like ****? Then don't steal. Does punching your mother in the face make you feel like an *******? Then don't punch your mother in the face. Does it make you feel good to work toward the betterment of society by living up to a moral code that you hope will rub off on the rest of the world and leave it a better place? Then do that. But, that doesn't particularly concern me, so I restrict myself to worrying about the moral questions that cause me actual worry, regardless of how my conclusions might affect the world if others were to adopt them.

TLDR: The Batlord is not a role model.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote