Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #309 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Hey Lisnaholic

I'm doing very well. Still married, got a job I'm happy with, house, little home studio with some awesome guitars ..

I left the site for a few of reasons, all of which probably still apply. I could go into detail, but it's probably been said before and I'm not really eager to bring it up again as I'm sure it would only annoy the people who still put work and effort into this site and to which the whole community owes a lot.
tore !! Thanks for stopping off and honouring this thread with a post.

... married.... job.... house.... home studio..... guitars .... It all sounds good, so I imagine you are enjoying life. Congratulations!

Quote:
I can't help popping back in for a quick look now and then out of curiosity. Maybe it's driven by some sense of sentimental value.
^ Well, as I expect you´ve worked out, people come and go, but MB itself doesn´t change so much. The same in-built failings go on uncorrected, but sometimes it´s nice to have a friend who always stays the same; it´s reassuring. And for me of course it´s a great source of musical recommendations. I´m still enjoying some of those albums that I discovered thanks to the PFAC and there´s always some new clip, some new direction I plan to explore when I have the time...

Anyway, keep lurking if that´s your preference - but don´t be shy about passing on any musical gems that you come across either, ok?