Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:59 PM   #1111 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
in the book Freakonomics they say that since abortion was made legal there has been a lower crime rate.

I don't want people to go out and commit baby genocide, but why let a child grow up in a house with no love or support. People always look at the parents and say "oh well deal with it" but if you look at the children, that line of thinking of insane and heartless.

Children that grow up, malnourished, undereducated, unloved, and unsupervised, you are just creating dilenquints for your children to deal with, and your childrens children.

On a mildly related note, residing on one side because of religeon makes me want to punch people. Im religeous, but you have to take everything into consideration, and you can't consider parables fact.

I have a friend who voted for bush in '04 because she voted with her morals (abortion) and I think today, Katrina and Iraq equate to far more deaths than the abortion rate since he's taken office. Don't let someone put the fear of hell into you so you make stupid decisions.
so what exactly IS your opinion on abortion? and what about the situation when a woman can have a child and she's well off with money but still doesn't want to have the baby? not all abortions are made becasue the parents think they can't provide for the child, and i just had a thought.....you don't want a child? you think you can't afford it? GET A FUCKING VASECTOMY!!...and then you can have all the sex you want....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote