Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #27441 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

the funny thing is i used to steal like crazy when i was younger, and back then nobody ever suspected me cause i would be doing my best to act and look inconspicuous. i wouldn't even say i was desperate just really amoral and honestly did it just because i could and i got kind of a kick out of it. i haven't done it in years cause i guess i've grown up a bit since then. to me that is not something an adult should be doing unless they really are that desperate, if for no other reason than that it's not worth the legal hazards for something so petty.

but yea now i seem to be a suspect. i think for me the biggest reason is probably because this is the south and a small town and they can probably instantly tell i'm not from around here, coupled with the fact that i'm young and usually by myself, plus i walk fast as hell and i know stores like the back of my hand now so i cut through sections and go straight to whatever it is that i'm trying to grab. probably just throws them off their guard cause they're used to seeing slow fat southern people waddle around like a bunch of lost penguins while leaning on their over sized shopping carts.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote