Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #2145 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
There's this yuppietwat that I ****ing hate who sings and plays guitar at my train station. He wears expensive clothes, has a 2,000$ 12-string acoustic guitar, and tries very hard to be Bob Dylan. His guitar case is always filled with change and an impressive amount of dough and he sells CDs. I always figured at the end of the day he packs everything up, goes back to his ugly, blocky, bichromatic apartment complex and teaches some poor young sap how to play guitar like an asshole. I feel like that would make a good book- "How to Play Guitar Like an *******." The subtext would read "For those who don't really care and just want to look cool, impress girls, or have delusions about being the next big thing"
You should just sit cross-legged in front of him for like twenty minutes or so, staring at him, occasionally putting pennies in his guitar case.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote