Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 02:42 AM   #499 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Coming soon?

Just throwing out the idea here: if anyone wants to use this thread to announce the ideas they have for next year drop me a line, as I'll be including a section on that from next week, assuming anyone wants to advertise. If not, I'll be just doing my own journals. But it's a chance both to tell people what to expect and maybe to push yourself to actually do all this "new stuff" you keep promising yourself you must start. Nobody's going to hold anyone to anything, but you can certainly get your ideas announced if you want.
I'm thinking of doing some kind of AOR inspired journal in the new year, that won't be a top 10 or 20 like my main journal, but more like and educational nostalgic visit into late 70s-80s AOR, and would probably move along to present day at a similar pace to my metal journal.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote