Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 09:06 AM   #510 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Well as people are advertising what they're doing in their journals I may as well add mine.

Once I've got the Bowie review out of the way I hope to continue doing some more Now! albums. Also next year is the 30th anniversary of Live Aid. as I was bought the DVD for Christmas a few years ago and still never really watched it properly I might do an in depth look at that.
Nobody has really touched on E.P.s from what I can see so I'm going to do a rundown on my favourite E.P.'s although I'm not sure if it'll be a top 50 or top 100 just yet.
It depends on the material I have to work with.
I'll probably also carry on reviving some of the ideas I've already posted, like ADHD reviews , reviewing albums just because they have awful covers, chart rundowns and poking fun at other members and finish off the Bond themes chart. Maybe I'll even get round to reviewing the other 3 Kiss solo albums from 3 or 4 years ago. And I also promised Trollheart I'd review Genesis The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway. But basically I'll just knock out stuff as I feel like doing it.

As far as the Doctor Who journal goes, I need a rethink on that one, originally it was designed so I could knock out stuff quickly but it got to the point I was writing a novel every week and I just ended up losing interest because every entry was becoming too daunting.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote