Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #2243 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Parents who are too douchy to take care of their children's genitals and teach them to take care of their genitals when they come of age probably aren't putting much if any thought into circumcision. You guys are acting like it's so much of a hassle that it necessitates removal. And that it's mostly only Jewish people who this concerns.

The bottom line is, imo, it's an invasion of a person's right to have a body that they're comfortable with. There are people out there who have been circumcised and wish they hadn't been. How is that not the end of this discussion?
Strong post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Honestly I wish you Brits would just call it a penis. I think British English and American English respectively have better words for things (the Underground, the metric system, fullstop), but bellend just sounds horribly demeaning, and not manly at all.
It's called a bellend cos it looks like the end of a bell mate, I don't think it sounds demeaning at all.

Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote