Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:21 AM   #225 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The fact that this "mob" will kill us for it, is exactly why they need to be called out for their psycho bull****. Don't antagonize them? **** that. Point out their nutbag sect's irrational nonsense for what it is in front of the entire world, cause if they're willing to kill someone over a cartoon, then their belief system needs to be scrutinized. Whatever form of Islam they practice isn't worth respecting or placating.
We know their belief system is irrational to ours, so there's no need to antagonize them further with pointless cartoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
er... they were a french magazine and they were attacked by french muslims. how exactly is that attacking an overseas demon? you're being disingenuous for the sake of appeasement imo.
...... but you do realize that these French muslims are ordered by the big boys in the Middle East, they don't sneeze unless ordered to.

Quote:
having the freedom to do the cartoons is absolutely worth it. i don't like being bossed around by bearded primitives, personally. just a matter of preference i guess.
You're not being bossed by bearded primitives, you think you are because the media tells you so and feeds on your nationalist fear, they need it and you supply it.

I doubt in your lifetime that the bearded ones will be telling you what to do in your own country, you live in the US right? You've probably got more chance of being shot in your local mall by a bearded gun nut than you have by an Islamic terrorist.

Quote:
backing down isn't necessary nor helpful either. try watching some of these people talk some time. if anything they are boosted up by your cowardice because they take it as a victory.
Cowardice or bravery is irrelevant to them, as are compassion and compromise towards their enemies. They're terrorists with their own agenda and only the correct key will possibly put a stop to their actions and drawing cartoons is certainly not the right key here.

Quote:
you sound like you don't mind living under sharia. you should be deported to iraq.
What gives you the right to suggest that a citizen from another country should be deported from that country, especially when that citizen loves his country? You sound like an extremist full of bollocks, but then again most extremists can't see much beyond their own tunnel vision of hate anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
anyway, my main point was that the other side was wrong. so when you say stop and consider that you're both not wrong it really is nonsensical to me. i'm not being combative for the sake of it i'm just telling you honestly what i think. when you disagreed with me before on the freedom of speech thing i heard you out cause you were making some sense. if you say stuff that doesn't make sense then i don't pretend it does. that's just the way i am. you can call it combative if you like, i call it being honest.
..... and all of what you written here is nonsensical to me as well.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote