Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 10:09 PM   #315 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
John, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. Look at the part of your post that I bolded. Now read my post again, especially the beginning and the end:

Trollheart and Chula were advocating being cautious; they never once said that people should be censored, or that we should just take the act of terrorist lying down. You're fighting an enemy that doesn't exist. Every single insane sentiment that you've spouted out has been thoroughly refuted. But you're right about one thing, though; I am attacking a straw-man. Namely, you. Because that's what you are. You have absolutely no intellectual substance in such matters, a fact that has become more apparent with each of your posts. Even by your own admission, you're fighting over a topic (censorship) that nobody is disputing. Why are you still here?
define 'being cautious' for me. because my interpretation of being cautious is self-censorship. i.e. not posting such offensive material because you know the reaction it is bound to provoke. i call that self-censorship because that is precisely what it is. you asserting that it's not censorship is accomplishing absolutely nothing in this debate tbh. you can try providing some kind of reasoning as to why that isn't self-censorship or you can stop wasting my time.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote