Music Banter - View Single Post - Depression and suicide
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 06:08 PM   #749 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post
Okay so you're wrong. End of that discussion. Moving on.

That was ironic also.
You're right, the discussion is over. Because the whole crux of your argument (that only mentally ill people commit suicide, and that nobody ever chooses to do it) has been proven false multiple times (such as when JWB pointed out that many people in ancient Japan and China commited ritual suicide to fulfill societal obligations and to affect the world beyond the extent of their lives, and when Mondo pointed out that prominent Satanists often choose to die while in their prime). Every time someone provides information that disproves you, you cover your ears and call them an idiot. And now, you've got nothing left but to argue about the definition of "irony", and by argue I mean post the definition without bothering to read it.

Everyone here has proven you wrong. Every valid authority on the subject of suicide disagree with your sentiments. There is literally no reason to stay here, other than to try and throw insults at us in an attempt to regain a shred of your pride. Now get out, and next time you want to troll someone, steer clear of me, because i'm the king of trolls. I'm off to Plug, and you're free to join me if you like, but even if you don't want to I recommend that you do something either than hang around this thread, because honestly it's a waste of yours and everyone else's time.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------