Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you find being called "black" offensive?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #307 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

I understand that fields are different but fields such as psychology, sociology, social work, family studies etc have to learn similar social science theories unlike "Communications."

The receipts were given and Communications is a social science however that doesn't mean you learn the same social scientific theories as psychology or even a family students degree. Its very different in that respect.

Also, I never said I was an expert in anything. I said what I was currently studying and learning in a field. However, I am not an expert or claiming to know everything about any particular field but yes diversity,immigration, social issues, etc those are areas that I am passionate about and have real interest in as well as psychology.

Further more, I never said I was an expert in anthropology either. Since anthropology is a type of social science, I posed the question, "Why can't we question scientific ideals or concepts?" Never have I claimed to be an expert in that area.

I like questioning things and I think everybody should do that. I don't think we should accept things as is.

Last edited by Soulflower; 03-04-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote