Music Banter - View Single Post - Best vocalist of all time.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 11:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Listen you little ****, For most of the time alex and bill went ape **** on your ass, I ignored it because honestly I didn't think you were that bad, and I guess I was wrong.

You have never, not in any post I've read, even considered the other possibilities, you just charge headlong with your ignorant opinion and frankly I havn't seen anything here where you've progressed the debate other than people having to step out of argument and say "cut the ****". All you do is come here and tell us you like Zeppelin and the **** around in every other post.

yes, Im well aware that other peoples versions being better are opinoin, I don't know anyone who doesn't know that, when you deal with "adults" you assume obvious things are a given. but reinterpertation, when you change the music format, tempo, arrangement, add multiple singers doing diffrent part, then yes ******* it is hard, I didn'y say they were on par for their cover but I did say I think the finished product was better, I didn't say they were better, I didn't say it was just as hard, I said the finished product was better.

No on here has ever managed to be so counterproductive and not get banned, I don't know why, but honestly, please leave your house and lay on train tracks, you might be the most abhorrent case of egotistical meglomania I've seen on these boards. I don't think I speak alone when I say, Just. Please. Leave.