Music Banter - View Single Post - no meat this friday
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:34 AM   #59 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i agree. i remember there was some controversy over jack in the bucket or some place like that serving horse meat here and telling people it was beef. i mean businesses should be honest in what they're selling but beyond that i don't see the difference between eating a horse or a cow. if it comes out good then the **** do i care which animal it was?
Something similar happened here as well. Think it was frozen food/ready meals but basically the same thing.

In some parts of Europe they would be complaining that we were getting horse for the same price as beef

Quote:
i remember some rednecks in florida gave my parents alligator meat and they had me try it and they told me it was chicken. then after they were like nah it's actually alligator. and i was like why didn't you just say it was alligator then? it really doesn't bother me.

where i draw the line is probably just eating bugs and **** like that. not morally i just think it's gross for irrational human reasons.
I would try bugs, witchetty grubs are meant to be nice and scorpions look interesting. There is tonnes of stuff I would like to eat after seeing it eaten on survival programs.

Alligator is up there, also snake. Apparently they're all edible, meant to be decent meat. Cow's blood too, saw some tribe in Africa do it, where they fire an arrow into it's neck, bleed it and then heal the cow no harm done. Reckon I'd like it.

Had frog's legs once as my cousins dad is French and he brought them over. They are delicious.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote