Music Banter - View Single Post - A New Turkish Song Everyday
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 06:59 AM   #47 (permalink)
Sartre
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Hey, welcome to MusicBanter, Sartre! It´ll be good to have a Turkish guy to help us with this thread again, because as far as I know Simpleman has stopped posting here.

That track by Sebnem Ferah has a great introduction!

PS I´m guessing your user name is for Jean Paul Sartre, right? I´d be curious to know which language you have read him in.
Thank you Good to see someone be interested in Turkish music.
I'm sure that Simpleman will go on with share of Turkish music soon.

I'm glad you liked Şebnem Ferah. If you take an interest in her, I'll share her some songs.

PS response: Exactly, my user name is for Jean Paul Sartre. I like his writings. I have read my vernacular, in other words in Turkish language. His writings mostly translate to Turkish.

I'll continue to share.

"Şebnem Ferah (born 12 April 1972 in Yalova, Turkey) is a Turkish singer, song-writer, composer, and guitarist. She was the lead vocalist of the all-female hard rock band Volvox[1] until 1994, after which she went on to pursue an illustrious solo career. Her music style varies from pop rock to hard rock though her later albums have progressively incorporated more of the hard rock sound." (Wikipedia) I adore Sebnem Ferah. Her songs are meaningfull and touching. And her scream is steal my heart. Enjoy.

I regulated this post. I'll repost rest of post, as separately. Thanks for notice, misspoptart

Last edited by Sartre; 04-05-2015 at 08:38 AM.
Sartre is offline   Reply With Quote