Music Banter - View Single Post - Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 07:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Live In Texas is actually the best live album from that year it was released. It only makes sense to me that people trash this band because it's popular to. Most of the people that do, they don't even give the band any fair chance by listening to an album with an open mind or without all of that negativity against Linkin Park. It's always "there's nothing good about that band, Chester sounds like a boy band wuss, the band can't play their instruments, their music is so simple..."

Yeah, a lot of it is simple. But I think those people are completely overlooking the fact that the majority of their music has a heavy emphasis on rhythm. A Place For My Head is a good example. "I could play that song in my sleep" Yeah...ok, Linkin Park doesn't try making music that is so complex that it takes someone a month or longer to figure out how to play the guitar parts either, so...your point is?

I think people could benefit from just listening to this band without thinking they'll get picked on for it. That's something I think plays a part in why so many people trash Linkin Park. If they admitted they listened to them. Their credibility or taste in music would be put in question. Get over it and screw everyone else's opinion haha.

LP motherf*ckers!