Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:17 AM   #3687 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Yeah, I'd definitely pass on that one. Who in their right mind would pay good money to have someone annoy them?

My situation is that my Ex's brother-in-law (we're still buds) called me up saying that someone dropped out of the group of 4 going to see April Wine/BÖC because they were just handed divorce papers, and are now deep in the nasty part of all of it. Hooray for ****ed up relationships!
If I can get a ticket under face value, I'll skip Robby (unless he has someone else on vocals by then) and enter the venue after his set. I saw him twice with Ray Manzarek when they had Dave Brock on vocals, and I've seen him with his jazz band, so I won't feel like I'm missing out if I skip his set this time.

Blue Öyster Cult still put on a good show, even though it's just Eric & Buck left from the original lineup. Blue Coupe are also a lot of fun (the Bouchard brothers with Dennis Dunaway from the original Alice Cooper lineup) if you like those old Cult & Cooper tunes.

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote