Music Banter - View Single Post - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 07:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
I said in the PAST.

I made that clear.
Quote:
I am confused with this post because I already made it clear that was something he called me in the past.

All I insisted was his post was instigating a come back from me and was condescending.

How exactly do I need to grow up when his post was condescending and that is all I am pointing out? Lol

So I should be quiet and not express my opinion at a post that is directed toward me?

Don't hurt yourself trying to fit in with the gang, at least "make sense"
Quote:
I was really referring to his jab at the question he directed towards me but yes I do think its questionable how people are ganging up on me in this thread but dont think there is anything wrong with another member calling someone else a Idiot.

I am sorry but that is hypocritical to me because I have not been disrespectful to anyone in this thread.
Because Troll heart was being personal with his comment and he always wants to instigate something with me in a discussion.

Shouldn't you be lecturing him since he is the one that came in here patronizing me for my opinion and the way I express my opinions in other discussions?
I could consider the bolded condescending towards me. I could also consider it disrespectful. Case in point: you're making a mountain out of a molehill. If someone has a problem with you, then it's their problem. But when multiple people are having the same issue with you, won't you at least admit that you could be part of the problem?

And by the bye, I could care less about "fitting in with the gang". You are not tolerating his so called B.S., I am not tolerating your victim act. Oh, right, you're the only one who can call someone on their B.S.?
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote