Music Banter - View Single Post - One final proposal: towards a new dawn at Music Banter
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Duckett View Post
Can i suggest that all Simpson pics etc are banned from this site, if i see a Simpsons reference I don't read the post. A friend of mine recruits staff for a largish company, during the interview if they make any kind of reference to the Simpsons or South Park or any of those dumb cartoons they don't get the job, doesn't matter how qualified they are they don't get the job. His opinion is, if they need to use a fecking cartoon to make their point they're no use to me, he went on to say that if he could he'd slaughter the bastards and throw their remains into the sea.

Simpsons etc fans are very similar to Sci-Fi fans, the average Sci-Fi fan uses the authors imagination and somewhere throughout the process of reading and understanding the book they assume they have a great imagination too, i think its called being deluded. Simpsons fans are similar with the sense of humour.
¡Ay, caramba! Simpsons haters, never thunk it.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote