Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 10:22 PM   #3747 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

You were at a music festival and you weren't on drugs? I just don't understand your approach, man. And Slayer moshpits, holy hell are those ****ing intense. When I saw them I took three percocet beforehand not to get high, but so that I could be a crazy mother****er in the pit and also to be able to drag myself out of it at the end without collapsing in pain. Though I didn't notice for obvious reasons, I put some permanent damage in my shoulder that I used as an excuse to get a medical marijuana card (thank you Slayer).

RTJ, Spoon, and Lamar sound like great shows. Saw The Growlers at a house party (they're local) and they put on a great show. They got really experimental at the end of the set that I saw, with the guitarist beating the **** out of his reverb box and the drummer throwing his sticks at his drums while the singer wailed. Reeeeeeaaaaalllllyy different from their studio albums.

Glad you had fun man.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote